|Industry||Technical products and services|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|John Nicholas, Executive Chairman|
|Revenue||£538.4 million (2020)|
|£69.8 million (2020)|
|£49.8 million (2020)|
The company, which was founded in 1931, was first listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1960 and was a market leader in electronic component distribution, building products and special steels until the late 1980s. The electronic component distribution business (SEI Macro) was sold in 1999, the building products business (Robert Lee) was sold in 2000 and the special steels business (Henry Whitham) was sold in 2001.
It was announced in August 2018 that CEO Richard Ingram will be stepping down after four months in charge, with John Nicholas acting as executive chairman in interim charge.
- Life sciences
- ^ a b c Annual Report 2020 (PDF). Diploma. Retrieved 28 February 2021.
- ^ Diploma plc sees expansion in CAD/CAM, memory chip markets. CBR online. 17 May 1989.
- ^ SEI Macro sold to Avnet in £37.5m deal Electronics Weekly, 3 September 1999
- ^ About Robert Lee Distribution. rlee.co.uk. Archived from the original on 15 June 2012. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- ^ Diploma sells Henry Whitham for 11.1 mln stg AFX UK Focus, 20 March 2001
- ^ Editorial, Reuters. UPDATE 1-Diploma CEO steps down after four months in charge. U.S. Retrieved 2018-10-24.
- ^ Miller, Cameron M. (2018-04-09). Diploma Plc - Enough To Seal The Deal?. Seeking Alpha. Retrieved 2019-04-23.
Find us at the office
Blotner- Kwas street no. 55, 39246 Canberra, Australia
Give us a ring
+78 715 483 676
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00