Download Mobile App
Manage your account on the go with the SBI Card Mobile App
For any change in Current Residential Address on the existing Credit card account, cardholders are required to submit their KYC documents on the card account.
Kindly submit any of the following self-attested proof of the Current Residential Address:
Voters Identity Card (both sides)
Driving Licence* (both sides)
Copy of Masked Aadhaar /Virtual ID Card** ( mask first 8-digits of Aadhaar Number)
Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government
Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address
Utility bill not more than two months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone, postpaid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill)
Property or Municipal Tax receipt
Pension or family pension payment orders (PPOs) issued to retired employees by Government
Letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State or Central Government
In case the documents submitted by a foreign national does not contain the details of address, the documents issued by the Govt departments of foreign jurisdictions and letter issued by the Foreign Embassy or Mission in India shall be accepted as proof of address.
For NRI/PIO customers, as defined in Foreign Exchange Management (Deposit) Regulations, 2016 alternatively, the original certified copy, certified by any one of the following, may be obtained:
- authorized officials of overseas branches of Scheduled Commercial Banks registered in India,
- branches of overseas banks with whom Indian banks have relationships,
- Notary Public abroad,
- Court Magistrate,
- Indian Embassy/Consulate General in the country where the non-resident customer resides.
*For Driving Licences issued in states where it is specifically mentioned that the document cannot be used as address proof the same will not be acceptable as an address proof KYC document.
** For Aadhaar Card, please mask/black-out first 8-digits of your Aadhaar number. Only last four digits should be readable. You can also download the masked Aadhaar through official website: https://www.uidai.gov.in – by going on home page and clicking on ‘download Aadhaar’ filling the required details and selecting the option given as “Masked Aadhaar”.
Important points to remember:
• Documents should be valid on current date
• Each document should be self-attested
• Please mention your registered e-mail id / registered mobile number either in the e-mail body or on the KYC documents
(Click here to download the Address Change Declaration Form)
You can send the documents using any of the following modes:
• Website: Please click here to update your residence address online and update a self - attested scanned copy of your current residence address. .
• SBI Card Mobile App: You can also use our SBI Card Mobile App to update your current residence address, click here to download our SBI Card Mobile App.
• E-mail: Please e-mail the self- attested document/s from your registered e-mail id only at email@example.com. (In case you wish to get your e-mail id updated in our records, Pls share your request at firstname.lastname@example.org)
In case your current address is not updated in any of your official documents to be submitted as proof, you can get the same updated using any one of the following options:
•UID/Aadhaar: Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/ to check the required documents and get your address updated online in UID.
•Voter ID: Register on https://www.nvsp.in and select option ‘migration to other place’.
•Passport: Visit your nearest Passport Seva Kendra.
•Driving License: Visit your respective RTO office.
Allow us to help you
Have doubts? See Frequently Asked Questions.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor, Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi 110034
Connect with us. Share your query or feedback with us.
Get instant information. Send an SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
Find us at the office
Blotner- Kwas street no. 55, 39246 Canberra, Australia
Give us a ring
+78 715 483 676
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00