MeroShare, which was available only as an online portal, is now available as a mobile app in the google play store. CDSC (Central Depository System and Clearing Ltd) launched the MeroShare app on September 16, 2020, and added the ASBA feature in December 2020. The app is the official application for the MeroShare users to login without going through the browser and then manage their own shares. Now you can transfer Shares through EDIS and do the WACC Calculations using the Mero Share app from your Smartphone easily.
Investors now have another option to log into the Mero share. MeroShare app is as simple and easy to use as the online portal. The app is available only on an android phone whereas the iOS version will soon come into the market.
You need to have a Demat account to be able to use the Mero Share app. Learn How to open the Mero share account here. After creating the Mero Share account, follow these steps to log in.
- Go to this link to download the Mero Share app.
- Open it by clicking the Mero Share app icon on your phone.
- Choose Depository Participants from the given list for your Share market capital.
- Enter your username and password of Meroshare account for which you need to read the detailed info link mentioned above (To get the login ID).
- Press the login button to reach the Dashboard.
- After a successful login, you are now ready to use the Mero Share app.
Nepalese share investors were waiting for this app to release in the Nepalese capital market for a long time. The investors were not happy with the performance of the Mero Share web portal. During high user requests, the web portal would crash frequently. Due to traffic congestion during the lockdown period, the site browsing experience of several investors have declined even more. So the Mero Share app is expected to resolve this problem and provide a smooth share transaction experience.
Moreover, the app is easy to use and handy. With just a single tap, you can open the Mero Share app on your mobile phone.
Mero Share app users can apply for IPO/FPO shares online at any time without having to open the slow web-based portal. Apart from that, you can also view share details, portfolio, transaction history, Pledge Share detail, and many more.
Mero Share app users can also get important information as notifications on their mobile phones. They also notify the users of the availability of the My Asba feature recently via the push notifications in the app. Earlier, you were not able to apply for shares online using the MeroShare mobile app.
Similarly, you can use to calculate the WACC and transfer the shares using EDIS.
Lastly, the much-awaited Mero Share app has finally dropped in the google play store.
My ASBA feature
This share management app has recently added the My ASBA feature. So, you can now apply for IPO/FPO/right share using the Mero Share mobile app.
Suggested Read: How to buy and sell shares online in Nepal?
Have you used the recently launched Mero Share app? Share your experience with us in the comment section below.
- Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Launched Officially With 12 5G Bands Support
- CG Net Brings Special Teej Offer: Win Exciting Prizes Everyday
- Daraz Adds More Drop Off Locations In Collaboration With IME Pay
- Samsung’s One UI 4.0 Beta Coming Soon To These Devices
- Accurate AHP-01 Wireless Headphone Price in Nepal
- 5G Or 5Gi? India’s Local 5G Standard Stirring Debate
- All about GameCube ROMS and How to Play Them
Find us at the office
Blotner- Kwas street no. 55, 39246 Canberra, Australia
Give us a ring
+78 715 483 676
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00