Vivo Y20 Malaysia Full Specifications
- Release Date: August 2020
- Display Size: 6.51 inches, 102.3 cm2 (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Type: IPS LCD
- Touch Screen: Multi-touch, Capacitive touchscreen
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 76.3 x 8.4 mm (6.47 x 3.00 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 192.3 g (6.77 oz)
- Body: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Pixel Density: 270 ppi density
- Operating System: Android 10, Funtouch 10.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 (11 nm)
- Processor: Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Kryo 240 & 4x1.6 GHz Kryo 240)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Kryo 240 & 4x1.6 GHz Kryo 240)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Rear Camera: 13 MP f/2.2 (wide) PDAF, 2 MP f/2.4 (macro), 2 MP f/2.4 (depth)
- Main Camera Features: LED flash, HDR
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/1.8, (wide)
- Battery Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 18W
- Colours: Obsidian Black, Dawn White, Purist Blue
- RAM: 3GB, 4GB, 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM
- Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Radio: FM radio
What is the Vivo Y20 price in Malaysia?
The Vivo Y20 Malaysia is relatively affordable compared to other flagship models. The phone is available in the storage variants of 64GB with 3/4/6 GB RAM. This Vivo smartphone has the colour options of Obsidian Black, Dawn White or Purist Blue. You can purchase the Vivo Y20 through online stores like Lazada and Shopee. Alternatively, you can compare the best offers of Vivo Y20 price through our iPrice website.
Vivo Y20 Review
Design and Software
In terms of design, the Vivo Y20 was crafted carefully for consumers. The Vivo Y20 has a plastic finish that looks like glass on the back. Unlike the back, the frame is also made of plastic but instead, has a matte finish. This allows you to get a better grip.
Multi-tasking and playing large games are not a problem due to the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 64GB of space. The triple card slot allows you to expand memory up to 256GB to fit all your files, photos and music.
Image courtesy of Technave
There is also a new feature in Settings that gives you a wide range of screen animations to be set as your wallpaper. What else? Need an easier way to transfer data? Dont worry, the EasyShare will do just that with one simple tap. Also, you can set up the iManager feature to clean up your phone and scan for issues while you have a good nights sleep.
Vivo has placed a triple rear camera setup with a 13MP main shooter as well as a 2MP depth sensor and another 2MP super macro camera. Not to mention, an 8MP selfie camera is also included. Features such as Face Beauty, Portrait Light Effects and Selfie Filters are available as well.
For its price category, the Vivo Y20 delivers decent looking shots. The updated Bokeh algorithm is useful as well for more accurate and stunning shots. Not to mention, the super macro camera can capture stunning in-detailed close-ups.
Frequently Asked Questions About Vivo Y20
Is Vivo Y20 a good phone?
If you are a student or anyone who is searching for an affordable smartphone, the Vivo Y20 is an excellent choice. However, you should not anticipate much from the phone. While performance may not be that impressive, one thing is certain: the phone will manage day-to-day tasks with ease.
Is Vivo Y20 good for gaming?
The 6.51-inch Halo Full View Display features an elongated aspect ratio of 20:9 and HD+ (1600 x 720) resolution. The display is bigger and better than ever, and with the latest In-cell technology, the display is more colourful, too. It bursts with crystal clear detail; ideal for games and videos.
Is Vivo Y20 fast charging?
The Vivo Y20 and Vivo Y20i are both backed by a 5000 mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Is it normal to overcharge Vivo?
Charging will stop automatically once the device is fully charged. However, Vivo encourages customers to avoid overcharging their phone which may cause the battery life to shorten.
What colours do the Vivo Y20 come in?
A choice of eye-popping new colours adds to its signature style. The Obsidian Black is influenced by elegant volcanic glass whereas the Nebula Blue is inspired by the colours of the universe, with its blue and purple gradient.
How do I unlock the Vivo Y20?
Due to the side fingerprint, it only takes 0.22 seconds to unlock it. Face Wake technology is also another feature that provides another simple option for daily usage to unlock your phone instantaneously.
Is Vivo Y20 waterproof?
No, the smartphone is neither waterproof nor water-resistant. It does not come with an IP68 rating. So, be extra careful when you bring it to the pool.
How to factory reset my Vivo Y20?
You may do a password reset on your Vivo Y20. To do so, simultaneously press and hold the Volume up and Power keys until the smartphone vibrates and Android recovery mode displays. Allow about 30 seconds for the option to appear, then choose Wipe data/factory reset. Additionally, you can do a factory reset on your Vivo Y20 by going to Settings > System > More > Backup & Reset > Factory reset > Reset.
Find us at the office
Blotner- Kwas street no. 55, 39246 Canberra, Australia
Give us a ring
+78 715 483 676
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00