Can I Transfer My Current Stocks and Shares ISA To A Fidelity Tracker Fund ISA?
If you are currently invested with another provider in a Stocks & Shares ISA the good news is that you can transfer relatively easily into the Fidelity Tracker Fund ISA.
If you do this via a platform such as Fidelity or Hargreaves Lansdown they can do this for you. Simply sign up for an ISA account and follow the simple instructions to get this actioned.
Index Tracker Fund ISAs
Index tracker investment funds have become increasingly popular due to increased awareness of investment costs associated with active managed funds over time which do not always perform better.
Why Invest In A Index Tracker Fund Within An ISA?
Some things to consider include:
- Are you looking for a UK tracker fund - Tracker funds in the UK typically follow the FTSE 100 or the FTSE All-Share or MSCI World Index.
- Can I invest in an international tracker fund - You can also buy tracker funds that follow European, US and Far East indices.You can also get tracker funds that track global indices.
- Are there ethical tracker funds? - Some fund providers offer indices that track indices where companies are excluded that do not meet certain ethical and environmental guidelines. e.g. Legal & General Ethical Trust tracks the UK FTSE 350 excluding shares or companies that do not meet certain ethical standards.
- Charges - The lower the better. the good news is that unlike managed funds most tracker funds have no initial or exit fees.For international trackers you may have to pay a bit more.
- Some providers have a simple interface with clear copy about each investment and its past performances. Make sure you find one that you find easy to use, helpful and clear
Over the last decade the costs of investing in tracker funds have come down considerably. It makes sense to shop around to find the right tracker fund for you.
Find us at the office
Blotner- Kwas street no. 55, 39246 Canberra, Australia
Give us a ring
+78 715 483 676
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00