Climate Watch: How to be ready for CA weather, wildfire threats
LIVE: Track real-time Bay Area weather conditions
Live look at NorCal: San Francisco, Oakland, SJ & more
Data shows every Bay Area countys COVID-19 status
CA COVID-19 vaccine tracker: See your status here
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- President Donald Trump and Democratic challenger Joe Biden offered sharply different visions of how to handle the surging pandemic and fought over how much Trump pays in taxes during their final debate of a tumultuous campaign.
With Trump trailing and needing to change the campaigns trajectory, the debate could prove pivotal though more than 47 million votes already have been cast and there are fewer undecided voters than at this point in previous election years. The debate did not feature the repeated angry interruptions of the candidates other showdown, the men engaged in a series of clashes.
CA ELECTION 2020 Heres how to vote and what you need to know
So who won the debate?
That question may not be answered fully until Nov. 3, but were asking how you felt about the candidates performance tonight.
Let us know how you feel in our seven post-debate poll questions below.
* Please note the polls may take some time to load.
Take a look at the latest stories and videos about the 2020 election.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Heres the last day to mail in your ballot in California
- Presidential debate takeaways: Trump gets personal, Biden hits on COVID
- Trump claims he prepaid tens of millions of dollars taxes during the final debate. Is that even possible?
- ABC News answers questions about polling, battleground states and what to expect Nov. 3
- FACT CHECK: Heres how Harris, Pence statements stack up with the facts
- POLL: Who won the 2020 vice presidential debate, Kamala Harris or Mike Pence?
- FACT CHECK: Claims from President Trump, Joe Bidens first debate
- California propositions: A voters guide to the 2020 ballot measures
- New website lets you track your mail-in ballot, see when its counted
- Want to vote in person? Heres where to go, what to know in the Bay Area
- Sign it, get it in early: What you need to know about vote by mail in California
- Bay Area sports arenas to convert into voting centers, ballot drop off locations
- Key dates and deadlines to remember in California
- What Californians need to know about mail-in voting, casting your ballot in-person this November
- What is Prop. 14? California voters will be asked to continue funding stem cell research
- What is Prop 15? Voters to decide property tax hike on big business
- What is Prop. 16? Heres how it will impact affirmative action in California
- What is Prop. 17? Voters asked to restore right to vote for parolees after completion of prison term
- What is California Prop. 18? Measure would let some 17-year-olds vote
- What is Prop.19? Measure would change several facets of property tax rules in California
- What is Prop. 20? Measure would allow prosecutors to reclassify some misdemeanor crimes as felonies
- What is Prop 21? Initiative would allow cities to enact more rent control
- What is Prop. 22? Voters to decide if app-based drivers should be classified as employees or contractors
- What is Prop. 23? Measure would impact dialysis clinics, patients
- What is Prop 24? Voters to decide future of consumer data privacy protections
- What is Prop 25? California to vote on eliminating cash bail system
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
Copyright © 2021 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.
Find us at the office
Blotner- Kwas street no. 55, 39246 Canberra, Australia
Give us a ring
+78 715 483 676
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00